Junior Account Executive – London – £32k basic salary
Our client are an American technology company specialising in sales development; they’ve been providing services to firms in countries worldwide.
They’re looking to bring on board Junior Account Executives fluent to help them win new business in key marketplaces.
As part of this graduate employment package you’ll receive:
– A generous £32,000 basic salary
– OTE of up to £40,000 in your first year
– Bonuses, incentives and company holidays
– Modern offices in a technological hub
– Pension contributions
– Company Holidays
– Social events/nights out
In the role of Junior Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
– Developing a broad understanding of the market (developments, opportunities and competitor services)
– Shadowing senior team members while out in the field to get hands-on training
– Identifying new prospects through networking and research and developing your own pipeline of potential business
– Managing CRM records and following up on inbound marketing requests promptly, to agreed service levels
– Booking appointments for senior executives, and building client relationships on their behalf
– Building up the business’ brand and establishing them in the marketplace
Starting with other Pareto graduates in a fantastic new co-working office, you’ll be in the unique position of being able to truly make your mark on this role. Once you’ve taken full advantage of all the modular training, mentorship and on-the-job coaching on offer you’ll have been equipped with the tools necessary for a rewarding and highly dynamic career.
You’ll need to be a university graduate possessing:
– Flexibility and adaptability
– Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
– Resilience and drive
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.