As a Javescript developer, you will be working for an exciting and innovative software development company, developing and scheduling specialist software. You will need to be familiar with Vue and the Vuex libraries. You will be working in Typescript and working in a functional programming style. This is a great opportunity to join a leading company who are growing and actively encourage career progression.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Significant exposure to Vue, Vuex or a near equivalent.
• A good understanding of BI/Analytics systems and dashboards.
• An understanding of the principles of functional programming.
• Mapping software, particular OpenLayers.
• Charting/graphing systems such as D3.
• Some knowledge of the domain (logistics) or Operations Research more generally.
• A thorough understanding of data structures and algorithms. The Company This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, forward thinking, award winning company who actively encourage career development. You will have the opportunity to really make a difference and lead through technology. You shall be a part of a small team who work in a SCRUM environment.
Salary & Benefits
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary of between £30000-£40000 depending on experience, plus benefits. The company also offer flexible working and working from home options
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.