12 Month Fixed Term Contract – Fully Remote – £50 – £55k
We're working with an innovator and long-standing leader in the education sector, to find a Senior Software Engineer for a 12-month fixed term contract. This role will see you will join one of their accomplished SCRUM teams, where you will be working on a variety of features and bug fixes primarily on their web applications.
• A minimum of 5 Years’ experience with Java 1.8 or later.
• Experience of working on J2EE Web Applications.
• Experience of session management within a J2EE Web Application
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Be a team player
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
It's a bonus if you have experience in…
• The Apache Tapestry Web Application Framework
• Google Analytics
• Automated testing using Selenium
• Junit testing • Jenkins build automation
• Multithreading in Java
• Knowledge and experience of Amazon Web Services
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.