Interaction IT have partnered with one of South Yorkshires leading insurance solution businesses across the UK and Europe.
My client continues to grow their team and with an annual UK turnover of just over £6m with year on year growth of almost 15% last year. As part of their successful growth strategy, they now have immediate requirements for an experienced Java Developer to build on the companys mobile technology capability to deliver high quality solutions.
You will be working with the software division team on various bespoke customer projects.
You will have a solid understanding of Java development and comfortable talking about system design and architecture. You will also have a strong technical background and good communication skills.
· At least 5 years experience working in Java development
· Commercial experience of Java frameworks Spring (inc. Spring MVC)
· Experience of working with web service applications and writing quality unit tests
· Strong knowledge of MongoDB / NoSQL and relational databases
· Also, professional, self-disciplined and adopt a positive approach to resolving issues
· Ability to solve problems and develop high quality solutions using associated libraries and toolkits
· Forward thinking and an ability to show initiative and time management skills to effectively meet deadlines
· Desirable but not essential: Jenkins, JUnit, Mockito, Linux, and AWS
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity to work for a marketing leading business, then please submit interested CVs to (url removed) or contact me on (phone number removed) for an informal discussion around the role
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.