My client based just in the Worcestershire area is looking to recruit a Java Developer on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company as they continue to grow their business.
The main responsibilities for this role will include
– Work with the strategy department to ensure all changes take the organisation towards its technical goals
– Hands on delivery of software as part of a cross functional scrum team
– Take an active role as part of Scrum Team
– Deliver new customer requirements as efficiently as possible
– Liaise with stakeholders establishing and implementing requirements of live operational issues
The experience required for the role includes
– Experience of working on Production software
– Experience of working in an Agile environment
– proven ability to implement designed solutions
– Experience of developing at a high-level, developing software in either Java or Microsoft
– Using and implementing Design Patterns
Knowledge of the following would be advantageous
– Design Patterns, Enterprise Service Bus, Rest, SOAP, SOA, TDD, XP, CI
– Proficient in Microsoft and JAVA
– Agile delivery skills for example Scrum/Kanban and Scales Agile Framework
This position require 3 days working in the office and the salary on offer is just under £40,000 with a host of other benefits available for the right candidate.
Java, Java Developer, Developer, SOAP, SOA, TDD, XP,CI, Design Patterns, Enterprise Service Bus
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.