Java Developer – Greenfield Project
£55,000 – £65,000
A market leading software business within a group of companies globally, trading an annual turnover of £115m achieved in 2018. This is a growth business and a great opportunity for an experienced Java Developer looking for that next step up in career, to work on an exciting new Greenfield Project to launch in September / October 2021.
You will hold a relevant degree in a computing or scientific discipline and have several years commercial experience working with modern software development practices and coding standards and ideally in an Agile environment.
You will also be passionate about delivering high quality software and market leading products. You will also be looking to continuously improve your own skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with new technology.
The Java Developer will be a technical expert with a passion for high quality software delivering attractive front end and server side code meetign technical specifications to an exceptional standard.
· At least 3+ years commercial experience in a similar discipline
· Experience with GIT
· Experience with unit and integration testing, preferably Junit, Jasmine
· Experience with relational databases
· Experience with document databases
· Experience with Spring
· Experience with Continuous integration and delivery
· Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
· Experience with building hybrid mobile applications, ideally Ionic framework, Apache Cordova
· Knowledge of GoF design patterns
· Experience with SCRUM methodology
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a market leading growth company then please send your CV to (url removed) and I will then give you a call to discuss the role and company profile in more detail
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.