We have an exiting opportunity for an IT Technician to join our client on a permanent basis in Long Sutton, Hampshire.
My client seeks an IT Technician who wishes to progress within IT as a career aspiration. The successful candidate will be working as part of a team and report to the IT Manager.
IT Technician key responsibilities will include:
* Providing technical support as required by the IT Manager and Team.
* Maintain A/V Equipment to a very high standard for continuous use.
* Attend/support Functions and liaise with the Organisers.
* Ordering, receiving, stock checking and distributing stationery and resources
Qualifications, skills and experience:
* Further education A2's, AVCEs, National Diplomas and Key Skills or similar externally recognised relevant IT certification.
* Proficient ICT skills/abilities; to be self-sufficient in delivery of duties, including use of database and familiarity with Microsoft Windows/Office 365
* Experience and knowledge of working with a range of Technological Audio/Visual equipment.
* Able to deal with a highly mobile role around the site, with some light manual demands to the role
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.