An IT Systems Administrator with solid ITIL experience and strong knowledge of VMWare and Windows Server is required by a global organisation based near Bicester, Oxfordshire.
A salary of up to £40,000 + benefits is offered.
The IT Systems Administrator will support International users across a range of Network and Systems Infrastructure. You will ideally have knowledge of Windows Server and Desktop, VMWare, MS Office, Citrix, VPN, Anti-virus software, LAN and WIFI networking.
In this role you will take responsibility for mentoring and training junior staff and assisting in the development of IT policies and procedure, provide user training and documentation of user guides. The IT Systems Administrator will provide assistance during the implementation of new infrastructure and projects.
– Maintain the core VMWare and Windows infrastructure
– Ensure software security and anti-virus processes are in place.
– Infrastructure project support.
– ITIL environment experience
– Experience in a similar role as an IT Support Engineer or IT Systems Administrator with solid Infrastructure skills
– Proven experience in a Citrix, VMWare & Windows environment.
To £40,000 + Bonus + 5% Pension + 25 days holiday
Hours – 37.5 hour per week
Please email your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence
– An IT Systems Administrator role in a mixed VMWare / Windows environment.
– ITIL experience required
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.