IT System Administrator – Defence – Unix – Linux – VMware – SharePoint – ITIL – Active Directory – SCCM – Security Clearance – £45-50k plus benefits package
Bristol – Up to £50k plus benefits
My client, a global market leader is urgently recruiting for a Senior IT System Administrator
to join the Bristol team to support the Restricted Network. You will be performing a variety of tasks and will be involved in collaborating with many teams across the company to deliver projects and to provide sustainment activities.
* Leading on Project implementation activities
* Providing knowledge transfer within the teams
* Providing comprehensive and timely communications to stakeholders
* Technical lead on core technologies (Windows, Active Directory, SharePoint)
* Technical lead on secure Domain separation
* Escalation point for technical issues
* Reporting and escalation to leadership team
* Client and project meetings
* Experience with VMWare, VXRail and Windows technologies
* Experience with SharePoint
* Experience with Unix/Linux would be an advantage
* Knowledge ITIL processes
* Knowledge of products such as SCCM, Skype, Exchange, Active Directory would be highly be beneficial
* Strong communication skills
It is essential that you hold current or are eligible for Government Clearance for this great opportunity! If you are thinking of a fresh challenge and interested in hearing more, please send me an up to date cv to (url removed)
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.