Due to expansion, an IT Support Assistant is required to join a successful local computer support company.
If you hold excellent customer service skills and have a strong interest in IT, apply today!
Hours: 08:30am to 17:30pm – 40 hours per week.
What will I be doing?
As an ICT Support Technician, you will be responsible for providing a high standard of first line support to clients by assisting with hardware and software issues via telephone support, remote management.
To be successful in this role you will be an effective communicator with strong customer service skills. You will demonstrate a willingness to learn and desire to become part of this friendly team. The post will suit someone who has a logical approach to problem solving.
– To provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email and remote management
– To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries
– Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems
– Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected
– Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
– Escalate more complex technical issues to a senior ICT Consultant
– To be alert to opportunities to develop the client base
– Proven helpdesk / ICT support experience preferred.Confident in dismantling and replacing parts in PCs, laptops and servers.
– Good understanding and experience of LANs, Routers, DNS, TCP/IP and an appreciation of Active Directory.
– Working knowledge Microsoft Office, confident in the set-up and configuration for Microsoft Windows systems including Versions 7-10.
– Excellent customer service and communication skills.
– Must have drivers licence and own car.
– Must be able to attend interview in Swallowfield near Reading.
– Opportunity and encouragement to build your skills and career within the IT industry
– Ongoing training and development in a supportive and dynamic environment
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.