IT Support Technician
Do you want to work for an organisation who are committed to develop their teams and be global leaders within their sector?
The company is keen to train and develop an individual who can confidently work autonomously in the role with support from their established team.
Salary offering up to 30k
REED Technology are pleased to be working with a leading professional services company who are looking for a new ICT Support Technician to join their growing team. The role is based in Tewkesbury – located close to the M5.
What will you be doing?
You will be supporting and maintaining hardware, including local networks, software, and fault logs, interfacing with the Server Engineers. You'll work with the IT Service desk taking corrective action on faults and breakdowns ensuring all services are sustained. You'll need to be a confident communicator to coach and guide users on troubleshooting and ensuring compliance on IT policies/licences. You will need to advise, agree, and implement the distribution, use and best practice of software across available hardware to optimise end user efficiency.
What we need from you?
* Experience in delivering IT support to a range of suppliers at all levels.
* Clear understanding and knowledge of Windows operating systems, Microsoft office software, Mac OS & Google support
* Proficient with PC hardware repairs and troubleshooting for both Mac OS and Windows Products.
* Confident and an expert in customer service
* Excellent communication skills
* 25 days paid holidays + bank holidays
* Competitive pension scheme
* Company sick pay
* Free parking
* Subsidised on-site restaurant
* Health cash plan at corporate rates
* Perks 4 Work
* Employee Assistance Program
If this exciting opportunity sounds like a suitable role for you, please apply online to be considered for this opportunity. Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.