Sage People IT Support Analyst
Reporting to the Head of IT Applications, this role will support the maintenance and minor development needs for our Sage People HR application. The role holder will work closely with the HR Operations team to provide day-to-day support and maintenance of the Sage People HR system.
Providing L1 support, the candidate should have relevant experience to be able to support changes to master data (e.g. picklists), workflows, fields and formulae. They will also be able to support technical processes, such as data loads, pay flow reports & extracts, and reporting.
According to the priorities set by key stakeholders and working closely with them to understand requirements, the candidate will develop new functionality as required.
The role holder will be responsible for managing all software updates, to ensure adequately planned and regression tested within IT Application support team and by key stakeholders, e.g. HR Operations team.
The role will liaise with other IT team members to ensure consistency of delivery, support and operational processes, and work with the Head of IT Applications in running regular Change Board and Roadmap sessions with key stakeholders and other IT team members.
* Sage People
* L1 support, including escalation to L2 with vendors.
* Development & configuration
* Report writing
* Vendor liaison
* Training for new users
* Manage regression testing of software releases
* Input to Corporate Services systems Change Board
* Management and analysis of support calls
You will be an experienced Sage People support or development professional, with an ability to immediately get up to speed on implementation of the application and make an immediate impact in our support of the application.
* Sage People
* Support and development
* Process development and maintenance
* Salesforce technical support and development
* HR Operations / HR systems support role in a medium-size enterprise
* Business Analysis skills
* Vendor management
* General Salesforce (e.g. CRM) development and support
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.