An exciting and progressive opportunity has arisen with our Cardiff based client.
If you are a driven and passionate second-line support engineer, with an eagerness to further develop and progress then we would love to hear from you.
Working within the Senior IT Support Team, your focus will be to deliver excellent and timely service to system users with confidence. Giving full support to first-line engineers, actively investing in their growth and development. Visiting client sites and maintaining a high-level customer service.
Joining a group of motivated senior support engineers, you will be based in the firms Cardiff office. Throughout your career journey, our client is committed to your training and development with a clear line of progression to more senior roles within the firm.
* Full coverage of second-line support for system users and performing staff scheduling reviews.
* Assisting the Senior Team Leader and Infrastructure Manager on an as needed basis.
* Investing in individual and collective development.
* Facing challenges with a positive, problem-solving attitude and undertaking projects to a high standard.
* Monitoring tickets at reactive level, managing and ensuring swift resolution of issues keeping SLA/KPI compliant.
* Undertaking and assisting on IT projects across the client's portfolio.
Tools and technologies:
* Microsoft-based Operating systems such as Windows 10 and MS Server 2008/2012/2016/2019
* Basic Networking experience, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP troubleshooting
* Active Directory
* Microsoft Office 365
* Set-up and configuration of PC hardware and software
* Office 365 functionality, account and mailbox administration and licensing
* Virtualisation platforms e.g. VMware ESXI/vCenter and Hyper-V
* Anti-Virus applications e.g. Webroot Endpoint
If this opportunity strikes interest, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Alex Morton at Acorn Recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.