£25'000-£30'000 + Training + Technical progression + Overtime + Pension + Holiday + More
Are you an IT Support engineer with Linux & Windows experience and looking to join a market leading close-knit business offering excellent technical variety supported by ongoing training?
Perfect position for someone looking for a technically challenging role in a business what will expose and support you across 2nd / 3rd line technology whilst in a long-term stable environment.
Based in Warwick, this is a market leading business is part of a worldwide operation that has a presence in over 24 countries. The UK site prides itself on its close-knit company feel and values its excellent staff retention and general overall investment into its staff! With IT at the heart of their business, they are investing heavily in that area and they see the value in new technologies!
In a team of 3, you will be responsible for IT 2nd/3rd line support across a production environment supporting the deployment of IT system and network infrastructure! Key areas include Maintain their production control systems, resolve stuck orders, IT projects, supporting system/hardware, troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnose and solving hardware and providing users with technical support and training.
Here is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to learn new skills in a business that will support you with excellent personal and professional development!
* IT Support Engineer
* 2nd / 3rd line Support within a production environment
* Windows and Linux environment
* Microsoft technologies; Windows, Office 365, windows server, Active Directory.
* VMWare vSphere
* Firewall and network technologies
* (Mon- Fri) Working initially 9am-5pm during training period but moving to 6am-2pm
* Overtime / Weekend work is expected in the last 6 weeks of the year (Busy period)
The Person (Must have)
* Looking to Learn the above technologies.
* Linux experience
* Microsoft technologies (Windows Desktop, Office, Active Directory)
* Some networks experience (Cabling / Setting up networks / VLAN)
* Happy to work (Mon- Fri) 9am-5pm during training period but moving to 6am-2pm.
* Happy to do overtime and weekend work during the last 6 weeks of the year.
* Looking for a technically challenging role in a close-knit business offering great training.
Job reference number – RTR96475
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.