IT Support Engineer
£35,000 to £40,000 + Working from Home options + Company Benefits
Are you an IT Support Engineer looking to join a well-established, tight-knit team of IT Support Engineers? Do you want a varied IT Support role, offering training and progression within the business?
On offer is a great opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join an award-winning IT Support Provider, currently experiencing a period of growth. As part of the support team, the successful IT Support Engineer would be providing a high level of customer service and offering a varied range of IT Support to both technical and non-technical customers and staff.
Offering full training in all areas of the business and the opportunity to branch out with your career, take on more responsibilities and learn a varied IT role. This role would suit an IT Support Engineer with prior experience in an IT Support role. Some who is local and keen to work in a Managed Service Provider and be prepared to work in a varied IT Support role.
* IT Support, 1st, 2nd, 3rd
* Provide a high level of customer service to technical and non-technical staff and customers.
* Windows, Office 365, VoIP, Networking, Hosting, Servers, Azure, Hardware, Switches, Routers, WiFi.
* 80% Working from Home, 20% Client site visits
* Industry experience in an IT Support Role.
* Windows, Office 365, Active Directory.
* UK Driver's License
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now and ask for Patrick.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.