IT Support Build Engineer (6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Sutton, United Kingdom
Salary: £34,000 Annually Pro rata
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is looking for a bright and dynamic, hands-on IT Support Build Engineer to join a talented and highly valued team on a 6-month contract. Working from our head office in Sutton, but supporting users across Europe, you will also be liaising with 1st line service desk analysts and 3rd line senior support specialists.
For this role, you will need to be a strong communicator who gets on well with others and someone who understands the importance of good customer service. You must also have a good attention to detail, be reliable and highly organised.
Working as part of a team within our 130+ global Infrastructure and Operations Group, and supporting 4000+ Windows and MacOS users, you will need to possess the following skills:
* Previous enterprise experience supporting both MacOS and Windows
* Windows build and deployment tools, such as MDT, SCCM, Altiris
* MacOS management tools, such as JAMF Pro
* Active Directory administration
* Troubleshooting Outlook, including problems connecting to Exchange/Office 365
* ITSM software, such as TOPdesk, Service Now, Remedy
* Receive, process new desktop and mobile computers and prepare for build.
* Implement and quality test newly built computers.
* Ensure all replacement computers are working correctly before user sign off including all standard applications.
* End to end application install including third party’s software installation for all business units.
* Recover replaced devices in preparation for asset disposal. Remove hard drives and drop into secure disposal bin.
* Record keeping of all assets recovered and disposed of for audit purposes.
* Maintain asset lists (AD and TOPdesk Asset management)
* Support level 2 engineers across region when required or as directed by management.
* Escalate and follow through any build server issues to 3rd line team or management.
We’re a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects.
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of FTS 100, RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
LexisNexis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.