IT Support Analyst – Windows/O365/Azure – Ruislip
Clarion Chase is working exclusivity with a Construction organisation based in West London who are looking to bring an IT Support Analyst on board who has experience of working in a IT Support Analyst or Service Desk Analyst role and have the following experience/skills below,
* Ensure all Service Desk calls are logged in IT Management System.
* Setting up users on Active Directory and Azure.
* Configure and troubleshoot – Cisco and Meraki SD-WAN network kit.
* Remote Support over Phone, remote screen sharing, face to face.
* End User Training – Basic Level.
* Rebuilding Laptops and Desktops.
* Setup and Troubleshooting Desktops, Laptops, Printers, AV equipment.
* Setup and Troubleshooting Mobile Phones – iPhone /android.
* Liaising with suppliers for quotes, orders for IT requirements, IT Contracts (Mobile Phone Service Providers, ISP etc.)
* Escalate incidents to Senior Analyst when and where necessary.
* Remote Support – Microsoft Direct Access and VPN Users.
* Technical Documentation – New and updating existing documentation, Documenting IT invoices.
* IT Asset management
* Patch management via Microsoft EndPoint.
Please note a full driving licence is required for this position.
My client is offering a flexible working pattern with time spent in the office and working from home but are looking for candidates to be based in a commutable distance of Ruislip.
My client is offering a salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience with benefits.
Interested?!? Send your up-to-date CV to Chris Butler at Clarion Chase for review
Clarion Chase is acting as an employment agency in regard to this position
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.