Our client is looking to fill the role of IT Support which will be primarily based in Watford, Hertfordshire.
The primary responsibilities and scope of the role is to support the IT Manager and the requirements for company. This will primarily be carried out from the head office in Watford, but there will the requirement to travel to other sites around the UK. In this position, you will be performing Desktop and Network support for approximately 450 users across 23 locations in the UK.
Daily tasks are as follows:
* Desktop Support – via phone, email and face-to-face
* Installation of company software – Wareflow, SAP, MS Office, Design software
* Setup new users/new PCs
* MS Windows Server Administration – Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
* Backup administration
* SAP administration, unlocking and requesting new accounts, logging calls on the Head Office helpdesk
* Repair/replace hardware – PCs and peripherals, mobile phones, tablets, printers etc
* Liaise with external third-party suppliers for CCTV, email system, Design software, as well as third party IT company
* Liaise with internal departments for CRM, SAP, Wareflow, Design software
* Telephony administration
* Setup company mobiles/hand held devices, tablets
* Administration of Network infrastructure, Firewalls and Internet connections.
* First point of contact for antivirus, iPads, Video Conference system
* Previous experience in a similar role essential – ideally at least 2 years
* Advanced MS Office
* Experience with Windows based environments, Windows 7 & 10, Office 2016, Server 2003 and above
* Solid networking skills
* Knowledge of Android and iOS based mobile operating systems
* Basic knowledge of MacOS
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.