A unique opportunity has arisen with one of our Limerick based clients. They currently looking for a technically passionate IT Solution Architect to become a central part of the technical sales teams to identify and the solutions that will enhance the performance of existing and prospective client’s infrastructure. As an IT Solution Architect, you will work closely with the sales and operations teams to plan and execute account coverage to secure new sales opportunities.
This is a company that takes great pride in the quality of the solutions and service it provides to their clients. They have gained their industry leading status from delivering a best in class service consistently, combined with a hunger to continually strive to improve.
As a IT Solution Architect, you will be responsible for:
* Architecting, designing, and presenting best in class solutions to clients with the account manager, with a primary focus on cloud solutions
* Proactively reviewing existing clients and liaising with the operational teams on tiered accounts to find opportunities.
* Work strategically to remove technical and business sales roadblocks and innovate to improve business development practices.
* Develop a thorough understanding of solutions and relevant business pains and become proficient conducting high-level demos of primary selling scenarios.
* Liaising with the operations team on solution deliverables and act as an escalation for clarifications.
* Liaising with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) on the operations team for additional input on solution architecture and design.
* Liaising with vendors to evaluate new technologies and their potential as viable solutions for customers.
* Provide training and knowledge transfer to sales and operations teams for new technologies and solutions which have been successfully evaluated.
* Develop adoption strategies for new technologies evaluated to allow the operations team to upskill and provide support services.
* Delivering pre-sales workshops for new and existing clients:
* Evaluate the business operational challenges and current state impacts
* Demonstrate understanding
* Present findings, with risks and recommendations and anticipated benefits
* Continuous professional development is expected in all areas of the role.
* Minimum of 7 years’ experience in solution architecture/IT consultancy
* Deep knowledge of architectures in the areas of:
* Microsoft Azure Services
* Cloud Migrations
* Backup/Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
* Relevant up to date industry certification in the above is desirable but not essential.
* Excellent proposal and technical writing skills, including MS Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
* Strong presentation and communication skills
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 or 1G Visa)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.