IT Service Desk Manager £(phone number removed) Wolverhampton
The IT Service Desk Manager is required to provide guidance and leadership to the Service Desk Analysts ensuring they are providing excellent service levels and deliver consistently high quality when recording, analysing and resolving incidents within prompt response times and managing user expectations.
Knowledge, skills and experience
* Experience of managing a service desk
* Understanding MSP functions and KPIs
* A thorough knowledge of service desk operations and using call logging systems
* Experience of working in an ITIL environment. ITIL Foundation Certificate required
* Experience of working with incident, service request and problem management processes
* Ability to identify and develop solutions to enhance and maintain IT services
* Windows Client (MCSA certification or equivalent advantageous)
* Active Directory & MS Exchange
* Contact Relationship Management System (InterAction advantageous)
* Mobile Device Management (MobileIron advantageous)
* Telephony administration (Mitel advantageous)
* As part of the Leadership Team, you will be entitled to join our EMI scheme.
* 25 days of annual leave with the option to carry 5 days forward.
* Company paid sickness
* Interest-free season ticket loan (following completion of probationary period)
* Group personal pension (via salary sacrifice)
* Commitment to continued learning and development
* Eye tests
* Flexible and remote working
* A company culture that promotes work life balance
* Annual summer and Christmas parties, and celebrating anything we can!
* Private medical insurance (personal)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.