Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national market leading business. They design, developing produce solutions for a range of markets across multiple industries.
As part of their expansion across IT they are keen to hire an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst, offering a salary of up to £23,000 per annum plus benefits based out of their Ashby De La Zouch offices.
As an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst, you will be the initial port of call for providing technical support to end users who require assistance with services offered by the IT department. This could involve fixing technical faults, answering queries or fulfilling requests.
IT Service Desk Analyst – Skills:
* Ensure relevant SLAs are met and issues resolved within agreed timescales
* Install, maintain, upgrade, and decommission hardware, software or network components
* Escalating tickets as required to Senior support staff
* Identify and diagnose incidents and problems
* Logging and handling user support calls on a day to day basis
* Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures
* Work with 3rd party vendors and suppliers
IT Service Desk Analyst – Experiences:
* Windows OS
* Office 365
This is a permanent opportunity for an IT Service Desk Analyst that is based out of their Ashby-de-la Zouch offices, paying a salary of up to £23,000 per annum plus benefits. This is an opportunity to join a business that has grown year on year.
For more information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Dhaya Uppal on (phone number removed) / (url removed)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.