I am currently representing Essex County Council, who are offering an initial temporary contract for a period of 6 months with a view to be extended or offered a permanent position for the right candidate at a rate which is negotiable dependent upon experience and performance at the interview stage.
We are looking for an IT Service Architect this role will be Fully Remote Working.
The right candidate will:
* Responsible for providing assurance and approval for the service aspects of technical changes taking into consideration the impact on the Service Architecture and ensuring that in transition to service performance and availability requirements are not impacted adversely by change.
* Responsible for implementing the strategy for service delivery that support the strategic needs of ECC ensuring services are designed to transition in to service effectively to meet the availability and performance requirements necessary to ensure successful business operations
* Responsible for providing expert advice and guidance to the Commercial Team to ensure Suppliers and procured products adhere to the Service Architecture and principles of operation.
We require the following:
* Experience working within a local authority desirable.
* Experience in the use of Enterprise Modelling tools and methods such as EA Sparx and Orbus iServer.
* Experience of developing systems in line with GDS and Cyber Security Group guidelines
* Experience in the use of industry standard frameworks such as ITIL and VeriSM and associated IT Service Management tool sets
* Experience with Cloud Migration.
To discuss this opportunity further please send over an up to date CV and give me a call on (phone number removed)
If you know someone who would be a good fit for the role, please send over their contact details and get in touch, as we do offer a generous referral fee.
IF THIS ROLE IS NOT APPLICABLE TO YOU, BUT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ROLE, PLEASE SEND OVER YOUR CV AND I WILL CHECK WHAT ROLES I HAVE AVAILABLE.
Look forward to speaking with you soon
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.