Salary: Dependent on Skills and Experience
Job Elements: –
* Provide support for all aspects of the IT infrastructure at regional level to ensure maximum uptime in a 24/5 manufacturing environment.
* Ensure effective monitoring of IT Services and propose methods of improving service delivery across the organization.
* Ensure escalated Service Desk incidents/request are resolved effectively and within the agreed SLA.
* Actively participate or lead local / global projects as required by IT Management
* Actively seek and lead process improvements activities either locally or globally as required by IT Management
* Actively participate or initiate best practice activities with IT colleagues from other teams as required by IT Management
* Build effective relationships with colleagues and the business to ensure effective IT service delivery.
* Responsible for all levels of administration and support of regional server systems as directed by IT Management.
* Licence management
* Maintenance contract management
* Some out of hours working will be required as part of this role
* Some travel may be required as part of this role
The ideal candidate will have:
* Technical lead with hands on experience of multi-site/server environment (25+)
* Supporting and maintaining a virtual environment
* Extensive knowledge of Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
* Experience of supporting SQL 2005/2008/2012.
* Experience of SharePoint 2013 or 2016
* Experience of Skype for Business and DECT
* Experience of MS Teams
* Experience of Office 2013 and 2016
* Knowledge of SSCM/SCOM/Nagios
* Experience of hands-on CISCO / Meraki LAN management and troubleshooting
* Experience of Citrix/Meraki
* Experience of VEEAM and Backup exec
* Middleware solutions such as: Tomcat; Weblogic; Websphere; BizTalk and IIS.
* Experience of writing detailed URS/SOP/WI/IQ/OQ/PQ documentation
* Experience of working in a regulated Manufacturing environment
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Strong level of hardware/software troubleshooting ability
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.