Time Appointments are thrilled to be working on behalf of a leading services business in the Ipswich Town Centre who are looking to recruit an IT Senior Infrastructure Engineer. On offer is a fantastic salary for the right candidate, a great benefits scheme and a vibrant working environment.
* Conduct appropriate planning, design, development, documentation and deployment of new and enhancements to existing technical IT solutions. Liaising with Third Party providers and stakeholders as appropriate
* Support the team manager to identify potential strategic application of IT systems and recommend innovative methods of exploiting new and existing IT assets to meet the requirements of the business
* Work closely with stakeholders, such as the Change team, to help co-ordinate proposed changes to IT infrastructure, ensuring that this is in line required standards and can be implemented without detrimental impact to existing systems and their support
* Provide an escalation point for technically demanding support issues, assist in their resolution if required and support the overall objectives of the IT function as a whole
* Assist in the technical response to crisis and disaster situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
Candidates must have the following:
* Degree education or equivalent experience
* Relevant experience in technical support at a senior level for systems in use
* Detailed understanding of the concepts of IT security and their implementation
* Ability to collect, compile and analyse data from multiple complex sources to assist in resolving issues and the reliable running of IT systems.
* Prior experience of developing and implementing systems
* Strong analytical skills
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.