IT Security Analyst (Firewall, VPN, IDS/IPS)
* Telford, Shropshire (+ Remote Working)
* c£40,000 to £45,000 (+ bi-annual 10% performance bonuses, excellent company benefits, etc.)
We are looking for an individual with genuine passion and interest in the field of IT Security to join an IT team of 10. You will be joining a global company and be active in supporting the IT security function of the business. This an opportunity to work with the latest cyber security technologies and be on the forefront of modern security practices, ensuring the client’s data is fully protected from internal and external threats.
Skills and Experience:
* 3-5 years working with security (Network/Service and Communications)
* Strong commercial experience with Network security (Firewall, VPN, IDS/IPS)
* Up-to-date with security standards and legislation
* Previously worked with Endpoint Security Product such as O365 ATP, MS Defender ATP
* Strong educational background (Degree, Certifications etc.)
Role and Responsibility:
* Reporting directly to the IT Manager you will be required to respond to all security threats and incidents
* Acting as an escalation point for other members of the IT Team (ServiceNow) you will ensure security compliance is maintained in line with relevant legislations and accreditations
* Assist with audits (SOX and ISO27001) to ensure compliance and be up to date with relevant GDPR legislation
* Attend monthly meetings with the IT Manager and priorities workload in a fast pace environment.
* Working with 3rd party suppliers to keep the business up to speed with the latest technologies (obtaining quotes and price lists)
* Rapidly responding to system failures and ensuring systems are fully operational
To learn and understand more about the IT Security Analyst role based in Telford, Shropshire; please call and speak with Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment or please email me a copy of your latest CV for an immediate call back in the strictest confidence
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.