IT Risk & Compliance Officer | Bristol | £50,000 + Benefits | Flexible Working
We are seeking an IT Risk & Compliance officer who has previous experience of tracking and managing the risk and compliancy of IT services and systems within an organisation. Reporting into the IT Director (who is onsite 3 days per week) your responsibilities are to:
* Ensure that processes, procedures, policies and methodologies of the IT Team are written, developed, reviewed and followed closely to facilitate effective monitoring and control
* Jointly responsible for the security and resiliency and complying with regulatory requirements such as Cyber Essentials Plus, ISO27001 and other certifications.
* Identify, manage, monitor and review the Departmental and Group risk registers, providing monthly updates to the Senior Management team
* Investigate upcoming industry risks and make recommendations to Senior Management, on software or policies to mitigate the probability of the risk occurring
* Undertake risk assessments to identify security or data protection weaknesses and report these to the IT Director with recommended actions
* Ensure all IT related projects are risk assessed in line with industry standards, following Prince 2 methodology and practice
* Track and manage any outstanding external audit recommendations
The ideal candidate will hold an industry recognised qualification such as CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor). Please apply ASAP with your CV or call Jo to discuss
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.