This is a home based role for a global organisation looking for someone from a IT and Information Security background.
The role will revolve around delivery of management system assessment services to clients across a range of sectors with opportunities to expand knowledge and sector experience while gaining expertise with management systems and their implementation in different environments.
You will be responsible for:
* Contribute to securing for the benefit of the community high technical standards of design, manufacture, construction, maintenance, operation and performance for the purpose of enhancing the safety of life and property at sea and on land and in the air
* Build positive relationships with our clients to generate client satisfaction and ensure long term business growth
* Act as assessment Team Leader, planning and carrying out assessments to meet agreed service delivery expectations
* Maintain high standards of behaviour, taking responsibility for personal development, balancing work, safety and life priorities
* Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our assessment services are delivering, valued added support to clients and meeting all accreditation requirements
* The necessary information security and software experience to meet competency requirements for 3rd party assessors
* Good engineering or scientific background and demonstrate a thorough understanding of management systems within the information security sector
* A degree (or equivalent qualification e.g. HND and or associated experience) in a relevant subject such as engineering or science
* Understand of the legal and regulatory framework and requirements of the sector
* A thorough understanding of the application of ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and tScheme based management systems, and experience with or management of second or third party auditing/assessment, including system level auditing and process level auditing
* In addition experience working for Certification Bodies and or within a variety of sectors would be a distinct advantage
Excellent package and opportunity. Call Rachel Adams NOW on (phone number removed) or apply online with CV Library
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.