IT Project Manager (GxP Projects)
* Contract (12 months)
* Uxbridge, West London (plus WFH/Remote-Working)
* £500 per day (via Umbrella)
Skills and Experience:
* Professional IT Security Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering complex, cross-functional projects and related industry qualifications (PRINCE2/MS Project, CISSP/CISM/CCSP)
* c10 years of full-time project management experience, with ideally 3-5 in commercial Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences environments working on GxP-related projects
* Solid knowledge and understanding of Budget Management methodologies, tools and techniques.
* A proven track record of delivering IT security projects is essential (e.g. Cyber security, Security Information Managemnet and Access management)
The position is a 12 months contract opportunity for an experienced IT Security Project Manager to work on a number of international projects within the pharmaceutical-sector for a leading global client. The project manager role will see you deliver a number of budgeted projects in the IT Security portfolio across the UK and the EMEA region, working closely with colleagues locally and in the USA.
To learn more about working as an IT Project Manager based in Uxbridge, West London; please call and speak with Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment or please share with me a copy of your very latest CV for an immediate call back in the strictest confidence
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.