We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager to join an innovative biologics company based in the North East. As the IT Project Manager you will be joining an exceptional company, working within a collaborative team where you will be responsible for managing a variety of different IT projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Your roles and responsibilities as the IT Project Manager will be:
1) You will be responsible for creating bespoke project plans to ensure all work is completed to strict deadlines that meet the business requirements and needs.
2) As the IT Project Manager you will have the ability to create solutions to issues as they arise and manage any changes to the scope of project as and when required.
3) You will ensure compliance and compatibility is met with company standards across each team and support group.
4) You will ensure that stakeholders and senior management are periodically updated regarding project progress.
To be successful in your application for this great opportunity as an IT Project manager, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1) You will have obtained degree in an IT or Business related subject (or equivalent).
2) As an experienced project manager, you will have a background of delivering multiple IT based projects at a high standard.
3) You will demonstrate a passion for technology and be able to demonstrate outstanding stakeholder management skills
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.