IT Project Manager
Strong ITIL experience / Project Management Qualification
Location: Remote Working, Working from Home, London Waterloo Central office
Salary: c£50,000 – £53,000
Fantastic Benefits + option of working from home/remote working + choice of IT devices & technical equipment
Who we are
C&C is an innovative charitable provider of Housing, Care, and bespoke services exclusively for the over 55’s in London. We also provide quality services to general needs tenants, owning and managing c.2000 properties across London.
We have multiple high impact projects to land, so it is a very exciting time for you to become part of C&C’s Fit Future Strategy plans through your delivery of our digital transformation plans.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a forward-thinking and versatile IT Project Manager to make a real difference to our people, our residents and our digital strategy by delivering cutting-edge IT innovations.
– You are an experienced and accredited Project Management professional (Prince2, APM, PMI)
– Demonstrable record of success managing multiple (5+) IT projects (e.g infrastructure/integration/development) at the same time, all of which can be at different stages of the lifecycle
– You have strong experience with ITIL, Web development systems, device and system interface technology, Cloud-based technology, IP-based smart cameras or devices and other emerging technology systems
– You have strong problem identification and solution finding skills, with an open and honest approach to reporting issues
– You are pragmatic and measured in your approach, encouraging yet demanding and have substantive soft skills that enable you to build and maintain relationships and rapport with colleagues at all levels, from C-Level to frontline staff
Your role will report to our Head of Projects and will work very closely with the wider IT & Projects team.
You will work with many new and emergent technologies, from virtual reality to facial recognition and robotics.
You will have the opportunity to take your project management skills and experience to a whole new level with the responsibility and freedom to lead the day-to-day management of multiple high-profile projects, helping to fulfil the Company and Digital Strategy.
Your technical and project management knowledge, and strong ability to manage internal and external relationships, will enable you to successfully deliver these technical projects.
Do you see yourself succeeding in the role? Then apply with your most updated CV, if you wish to include, we are also happy to receive covering letters.
Other organisations may call this role Project Manager, Digital Project Manager, Project Delivery Manager or Project Development Manager
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.