IT Infrastructure Project Engineer
Location – Hybrid, WFM/offices/Customer sites
Salary – up to £38,000 base + car allowance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure Project Engineer to join a rapidly growing IT Services and Solutions business based in Midlands.
The role will be project focused, providing external hands-on work to client infrastructures, whilst also providing high level IT support. You will be involved with on-going and new projects, being responsible for the implementation and support of various technologies listed in the further details below.
Further responsibilities within the role will include;
* Installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of infrastructure and systems.
* Work across technologies in key areas which include; Microsoft Server, Cloud (Azure& 365), Virtualization (VMWare) and IT security.
* Ensure all projects are delivered and installed within the timescales set.
* Provide 3rd line technical support to any onsite issues.
* Carrying out site surveys and creating technical documentation.
* Where required, to take lead with various ongoing project related work.
* To liaise with first- and second-line teams an ensure communication of issues affecting the service are timely, both to our customers and internal management.
* Optional – to provide out of hours technical support on-call service.
* This role will offer the ability to either work from home OR the clients offices near Warwick & onsite customer based work.
* Previous hands-on implementation and high-level support of solutions and projects across Microsoft Server, Cloud (Azure& 365), Virtualization (ideally VMWare), basic networking, firewalls and backup technologies.
* Previous experience working within IT Managed Services would be beneficial
* Full UK driving licence required for the project role.
* It would be desirable to have relevant certifications, however this is not required.
These are great opportunities for individuals whom are seeking a position which will give you the ability to grow and develop your technical skills with leading technology stacks, in an MSP environment
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.