Lynx Recruitment are working with one of the world's largest and most influential professional body for construction management and leadership and are now looking for an IT Procurement and Asset Coordinator to join their growing team.
The main purpose of this job is supporting the IT Department with the effective and efficient management of key administrative processes for procurement, contract management, and asset management.
Skills and Experience
* The job holder will be able to provide demonstrable experience from which they have gained an equivalent level of knowledge.
* Experience in managing procurement processes for an IT team, handling purchase requests, orders, suppliers, quotations, and business cases for a variety of IT products and services. An understanding of financial concepts for budgeting such as accruals and prepayments is desirable.
* Experience in tracking and coordinating IT contracts for a variety of services, with the ability to coordinate reviews, quotations, and order of renewals working with the IT Manager.
* Experience in the tracking of IT hardware and software assets, with the ability to report on status, warranty expiry, replacement lifecycle, and ownership.
* Able to effectively produce review or business case documentation in relation to procurement, contract, or asset management, using Microsoft Word or PowerPoint.
* Using support ticket/call handling systems (ServiceNow, ServiceDesk, Zendesk etc.), to manage non-technical service requests in relation to the role.
* Exceptional customer service and communication skills, able to communicate with all levels of the business
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.