IT Operations Assistant – 1st LIne Support Engineer
Chichester and remote working.
Salary to £25k and excellent benefits
My client a leading UK Financial Services company are looking for an IT Operations Support Engineer to conduct 1st Line Support duties for their IT Hardware and Software Systems. This role will be based both in their offices in Chichester and with some remote working as well. Extensive training and strong career development will be offered to the successful candidate in this role.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability work with the infrastructure and project teams to ensure the IT systems are maintained and operational resilience is achieved. The candidate should demonstrate the ability to identify problems and escalate to the appropriate team or engage resources to help treat or manage the problem.
– Using ticketing system for internal and external infrastructure support.
– Maintain core systems for the company.
– Basic understanding of virtual platforms specifically VMWare
– Basic networking skills
– Ability to work in a varied role with a range of technologies
– Backup and resilience fundamentals
– Anti-Virus & firewall / security fundamentals
– An interest in Cloud technology
– Desktop end-user equipment
– Active Directory fundamentals would be beneficial
– Desktop operating system build and configuration experience.
– Operating system problem solving / troubleshooting experience
– Experience with Microsoft O365, Azure would be Advantageous
– Microsoft SQL database fundamentals
– PowerShell /scripting languages beneficial
This role will suit an IT graduate who is looking for their 1st role in the industry and who is passionate about supporting large scale systems. They will be a comprehensive training scheme and an excellent opportunity to work in a successful team environment for a leading FInancial Services company.
Please send your CV for immediate interview?
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.