Mercury Talent are excited to be recruiting for an IT Helpdesk/ System support Engineer within a growing organisation specialising in automotive telematics. A competitive salary of up to £35k plus car allowance or company car is on offer plus excellent benefits including pension and life assurance as well as plenty of opportunity for progression within this growing company.
The successful candidate for this IT Network/ System support role will have previous experience working in an IT Helpdesk or IT System Support role and will have the following technical knowledge:
* Strong Windows Active Directory as well as office 365
* Server Support
* Experience of SQL including knowledge of Reporting
* Previous experience supporting AWS/Azure Cloud environments
* Proving user support for both software and hardware as well support on fixed line telecommunications
* Router and Switch configuration
* Data Extraction from an ERP Netsuite system to provide weekly, monthly reports
To fit in with the existing team you will be an excellent communicator, have excellent organisational skills, be proactive in your approach and be fully committed to supporting your internal colleagues to improve business functionality.
You will be offering IT Helpdesk / System support to over 100 PC and ERP users both remotely and office based.
If you have worked in a helpdesk 1st line support role and have strong Microsoft Office application skills as well as worked with SQL, Server Support Azure Cloud this could be the ideal next career opportunity for you.
For a full job description and an initial interview please contact Mercury Talent without delay.
IT Helpdesk * Windows * Microsoft 365 * Azure Cloud * ERP Software, Server Support, SQL, Netsuite, Office 365, AWS, VM Ware
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.