Apple Recruitment are seeking to recruit IT Lead Developer based in Belfast. The role is Mon-fri, 9am-5pm, temporary ongoing and £14.46 an hour
Purpose of the role: To take a lead role, under the direction of the IT Systems Development Manager, in the design, development and delivery of high quality technology solutions that address business needs and will be expected to play a major part in defined areas without close supervision.
Experience and Qualifications
1. Can demonstrate at least 3 years relevant experience within the last 5 years in a role involving the design, development, delivery and support of bespoke applications.
2. Can demonstrate experience in all of the following:
1. C# programming
2. ASP.NET MVC Framework
3. Microsoft SQL Server 2012 – 2019: Database Design and scripting Stored Procedures
1. Can demonstrate
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Ability to work accurately under pressure to meet deadlines
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.