IT Infrastructure Engineer – Windows/O365/Azure – Ruislip
Clarion Chase is working exclusivity with a Construction organisation based in West London who are looking to bring an experience IT Infrastructure Engineer on board who have the following experience/skills below,
* Ability to deal with users face to face, over the phone and remotely.
* Win10 Operating system troubleshooting.
* Microsoft O365, Teams Voice, Azure – extensive admin and troubleshooting.
* Windows Sever 2003, 2008, 2008 R2 and 2016, 2019.
* Good Knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP concepts and networking technologies.
* Azure Active Directory and On-Prem AD, DNS, DHCP – hybrid setup experience.
* Setup and configure Windows Server hosts.
* Manage and maintain Virtual server farm onsite and MS Azure.
* CISCO, Meraki, SD-WAN, networking, switching, Wi-Fi, and routing.
* Meraki, Cisco security appliance and sandbox solutions – configuration and troubleshooting.
* ADSL broadband, leased line circuit ordering and router configuration.
* Troubleshooting network connection problems in a LAN / WAN / NTE.
* Network Printing services – configuration and troubleshooting.
* Monitoring and maintaining scheduled backups on-prem and in cloud.
* Remote Desktop Server, Microsoft Direct access and VPN services configuration and troubleshooting.
* Experience with patch management, endpoint management solutions.
* Escalating issues to senior engineers, hardware manufacturers or software vendors.
* Software licensing and subscription management.
* Experience of using remote support tool.
* Manage and maintain IT management system.
* Technical Documentation.
Please note a full driving licence is required for this position.
My client is offering a flexible working pattern with time spent in the office and working from home but are looking for candidates to be based in a commutable distance of Ruislip.
My client is offering a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience with benefits.
Interested?!? Send your up-to-date CV to Chris Butler at Clarion Chase for review
Clarion Chase is acting as an employment agency in regard to this position
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.