IT Helpdesk Analyst – Cardiff/Caerphilly/Newport
A global IT service provider has an exciting, fast paced position working in the financial services tech arena.
You must have an excellent grasp of the English language both written and verbal. A grounding in IT, either through education or work experience.
\THIS ROLE IS PERFECT FOR HELPDESK OR TECHNICAL CALL CENTRE STAFF//
A great opportunity to progress your career in a growing IT company that will invest in you to help with its continued growth.
**NO VISA OR WORK SPONSORSHIP – UK RESIDENTS/RIGHT TO WORK ONLY**
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
The role will involve:
* Provide IT support to clients via Telephone / Email / Remote Access
* Accurately identify ticket priorities and update tickets accordingly
* Pro-Active Monitoring of Customers Infrastructure
It is ESSENTIAL that you can demonstrate a track record of self-motivation with a thirst for learning and understanding new technology.
· Have existing first line experience or technically focused call centre experience
· Understand the need to work and act, in accordance with internal processes and SLA criteria
· Able to multi-task and remain focused and calm in pressured situations
· Demonstrates initiative, resilience and able to accept responsibility
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.