IT Field Support Analyst
Based at Luton with travel to Hatfield, London, Croydon and Peterborough
Salary £24,000 to £26,000
We Put People First so you can Deliver Outstanding Service
This is great opportunity for an IT Field Support Analyst to join our IT team in our Luton office to ensure the smooth running of the Business IT requirements. As an IT Field Support Analyst, you will be assisting and supporting the IT Manager across a diverse portfolio of work. Providing onsite support for the Luton office and local offices.
Do you have what it takes to join our team? Are you a technically minded individual or a Level 1 IT engineer with good IT Support abilities looking to take their career to the next level? Do you understand IT systems and office applications?
As IT Field Support Analyst you will:
* Providing onsite support for the Luton office, and local offices; Hatfield, London, Croydon & Peterborough and Managing the IT server Room at the Luton office
* Be a point of contact for phone calls, emails
* Support tickets from employees regarding IT issues and queries,
* Log all queries in the Service Desk ticketing system.
* Providing 1st and 2nd line support and administration including troubleshooting of IT related problems from software to hardware, such as mobile phones, laptops, PCs, printers, basic network issues and all IT Managed applications. Escalating to the senior support teams where appropriate.
* Controlling starters, leavers, and permission changes and Administration of IT assets
As IT Field Support Analyst you’ll have:
* Excellent customer service focus and able to perform general IT administrative activities.
* Computer literate skills with the ability to find solutions and investigations.
* Effective communicator with first class telephone and communication skills
* Strong team player but also have the ability to work on own initiative, with a high level of attention to detail, ability to plan and prioritise workload, and identify problems and make decisions
* A problem solver with a logical and structured approach to work
* IT qualifications – desirable
Must be able to travel to other regional sites as requested by the management.
What we offer you
The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing specialist FM providers in the UK. This means that as our teams continue to grow, so can you.
The good stuff
* We are employee-owned, making you a beneficiary of our future success
* Two paid volunteering days annually – from beach cleans to supporting your local community. You choose…
* More than 250 perks and hundreds of exclusive deals and discounts
* Lots of training, development & apprenticeship opportunities to grow and progress your career
* Our Mosaic committee & Mental Health First Aiders leading the change on all things Wellbeing, Diversity & Inclusion at Churchill
* All year-round recognition and annual awards programme to thank our shining stars
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Churchill is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seeks to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest network. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity.
Please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make to support you during our recruitment process. We’r
* GCSE A-C or equivalent (at least 3)
* IT Support
IT, 1st /2nd Line Support, Level 1 IT engineer, Luton