* Provide technical expertise to install, configure, upgrade, administer, monitoring and maintain corporate desk top, server infrastructure, networks and voice operational systems and services within the Council.
* Work on a number of different large and diverse projects and incidents at the same time and work in a position of constant change and manage conflicting priorities and moving deadlines.
* To support by assisting with the monitoring, maintenance and installation of systems to agreed standards of quality and customer satisfaction.
* Ensures all incidents are responded to and resolved within the agreed service levels.
Skills and Requirements:
* Degree or equivalent in IT
* Has attained an ITIL Foundation qualification
* Has good knowledge of all aspects of PABX, VOIP, Window (MCP) and Unix Servers and desktop devices including Citrix
* Has practical knowledge of configuration management of systems, including the monitoring of strengths and weaknesses.
* Possesses strong inter-personal skills, especially in handling contacts of all types and at all levels.
This role will be on site
You will be rota'd either (phone number removed) or 10 -6
Please note this is a contracted position with the possibility of extension depending on budgets and performance.
**Please note as an agency we can only offer an Umbrella PAYE rate for this post and confirmation of Eligibility to work in the UK will be required before submission
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.