IT Delivery Project Manager
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
IT Delivery Project Manager
Circa £55,000 + benefits
Play a part in changing the future @ Studio Retail Limited!!
Studio Retail Limited is one of the largest online value retailers in the UK. We offer a personal shopping service to 1.8 million customers each year online via our fantastic Studio & Ace websites and our catalogue. We are based in Clayton-le-Moors, Accrington with great motorway links across the North West of England.
About the Opportunity
At Studio we’re in the 2nd year of a 4-year journey and as a part of this we are transforming our entire end to end IT systems. As part of the development and expansion of our IT department, we now have a new opportunity for an IT Delivery Project Manager based at our fantastic, newly re-furbished offices in Clayton-le-Moors, Accrington.
As IT Delivery Project Manager you will lead and manage the successful delivery of cross-team complex IT solutions to achieve business requirements and expectations, maintaining delivery against agreed standards, methodologies and practices and expectations to meet time, quality and cost expectations.
* Developing, managing and delivering IT projects from initiation to implementation with a continuous improvement and collaboration focus
* Delivering commercially viable and quality IT projects that meet business requirements and realise identified benefits within agreed timescales
* Managing and developing performance and potential of the project team
* Ensuring that all governance, standards and methodologies are adhered to throughout the project life cycle
* Managing and maintaining positive and effective stakeholder and subject matter expert relationships, both internally and externally
What are we looking for?
* Extensive experience of leading and driving transformation in complex organisations
* Proven track record in the delivery of projects and the successful realisation of benefits, savings and improvements to service
* Experience of programme management in multi discipline organisations
* Working knowledge of multiple sectors, particularly Retail and Financial Services and regulated environments
* Experience of successfully utilising technology to deliver project deliverables and business outcomes
* Experience in leading, engaging and influencing at multiple levels
* Proven track record leading and developing the performance of others
* Qualified and/or experienced in a recognised project management methodology – e.g. PRINCE II
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively convey complex information at all levels
* Ability to influence, negotiate and constructively challenge to achieve productive solutions
* The ability to monitor and analyse data
* Excellent presentation skills
* Strong financial analysis skills
* Ability to manage conflict and knowing when to escalate
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.