We are currently looking for an exceptional Category/Procurement Manager who has previous experience within the category of IT & Technology to work for a prestigious Organisation based in West London.
This is an opportunity to work with a market-leading business to provide global category management, procurement and commercial leadership.
You will be expected to have a proven track record for working under pressure in a fast-paced target driven environment, and to be able to work with senior stakeholders to align the assigned procurement categories against business road map and priorities to drive lowest cost acquisition.
You will oversee purchasing processes and support strategic sourcing and supplier management related to your assigned categories. You’ll carry out end to end strategic sourcing and create category plans, build and deliver subcategory plans and consistently track and report on savings targets. You’ll manage suppliers on a commercial basis, including contract management, performance and risk management, carry out best practice tender management and negotiate terms and conditions and pricing to demonstrate value for money.
In addition, you will also be expected to collaborate with procurement functions within the Group to apply group procurement processes but also support any P2P ( Procurement to Pay) continuous improvement initiatives required from the Group.
* Extensive experience of Technology Category Management is essential, which will ideally include Software, Infrastructure, Cloud, Network, and End User Technology, and outsourcing Tech professional services.
* Procurement experience in an international environment is essential
* Extensive Experience of managing the full end to end procurement process from RFP and shortlisting to contract negotiation and contract management
* Strong stakeholder experience, working across multiple departments internally and managing supplier relationships
* Strong communicator and influencing skills who can work with commercial and technical teams
* MCIPS qualification is preferrable
Flexible working is most defintiely an option and will be openly discussed at interview stage – although candidates myust be in a position to be able to commute to the London office when required.
Location: West London
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000 basic salary range dep on level of experience
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.