IT Assurance Analyst, IT Governance Analyst, Risk & Compliance, ISO27001
IT Assurance Analyst required to work for a Professional Services company based in Central London. However, due to Covid-19 there will be a strong home working policy. However, there will be the need to visit the Central London from time-to-time.
For this company, attitude is key. We just need someone who is passionate about Risk, Compliance, IT Assurance, ISO27001 and you will be thrown into a world of complete buy-in, investment, passion, enthusiasm and belief. Read on for more details…
* One or more years of experience in IT Governance and Assurance, implementing governance and compliance within best practice frameworks
* In-depth knowledge of ISO27001 controls and requirements
* Strong knowledge of IT processes and working within an IT team
* Understanding of the audit process, having worked with Audit (internal & external) in the past
* Working knowledge of risk and compliance assurance and monitoring practices, and a good understanding of risk and compliance issues
* An aptitude for working in a regulated environment and building compliance by design
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* A confidence in presenting information and acting as a source of knowledge and guidance
* Analytical, conceptual thinking, planning and execution skills
* Demonstrated ability to drive improvements and take charge of initiatives
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.