IT Support Assistant | Lincoln | up to £25,000 depending on experience
Excellent opportunity for a IT Support Assistant to join a rapidly growing organisation, where you will be required to assist in the support IT Manager.
* Assist with and support printing of system daily, weekly and monthly reports
* Assist with and support correct configuration of system
* Ensure that system data extracts are placed in correct networks
* Provide day to day, 1st line IT support to colleagues, solving issues requiring internal action and manage 3rd-party IT vendors to resolve support requests requiring external expertise in a timely manner
* Management of departmental documentation
* Support SQL developments / processes
* Work experience within IT / Office environment (ideally helpdesk / 1st line support analyst)
* Knowledge of windows operating systems
* Knowledge of MS Office applications
* SQL / Excel useful
* Relevant degree / qualifications (Computer Science degree)
Full, comprehensive training will be provided.
Suitable for IT Support , 1st line support, IT analyst, IT project analyst
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.