IT Applications Support Specialist -Temp
Would you like to have the opportunity to work for a global IT Company? We have an ongoing temporary position to offer.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to utilise your IT Applications Support experience. Working within a team of 5 you will be very customer focused.
This is an internal role and, therefore, your customers will be your colleagues who will all be wanting your time! This role does require someone who has excellent prioritisation and communication skills.
Would you like to have the opportunity to work for a global IT Company?
Graduate in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Experience with computer hardware, operating systems and software, including Windows (7 and 8), Apple OSX, Office 2010, 2013, Active Directory, Exchange (2010), Citrix, VMware, Remote connectivity, RDP, Terminal Services, VPN, and or Blackberry Enterprise Server.
• Willingness to work after core hours and late shifts
• Working knowledge of Windows Server Operating systems a plus.
• Experience with anti-virus tools and encryption, knowledge of McAfee Anti-Virus and McAfee EndPoint Encryption preferred
• Understanding of ITIL processes preferred & v3 certifications a major plus
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and demands on a daily basis
• Must be able to work with users at all levels of skills and abilities
You will provide quality IT support for employees with high degree of customer satisfaction, technical knowledge and timeliness either by resolving the issue within the IT Support Team or by delegating and coordinating efforts of other Information Technology staff
• Serve as point of contact for technical support calls received by phone, e-mail or other methods during different timezones
• Perform a variety of network problem analysis and monitoring tasks for the Support Team of the Information Technology department when appropriate.
• Act as liaison between users and technical staff to communicate the status of problem resolution to network users; log and track requests for assistance related to IT supported systems
• Assist with on-site installation and maintenance of network systems for users. Extract and import data according to predetermined specifications.
This position will be home based and Office based and working a 37.5 hour a week – Monday to Friday. Hours may vary and will require someone who is happy to start later and finish later.
In return you will receive a salary of £13.00 per hour (equivalent permanent salary of £25,350 per annum) along with holiday and pension after qualifiying period. When on site, free parking will be available.
Interviews for this position will start w/c 5th October. Don't miss out and call now
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.