Orion Group are recruiting an IT Analyst, SFDC Support and Operations (permanent role) on behalf of our Multinational Medical Device client.
Our client is looking to hire a Salesforce IT Analyst – Support and Operations which can be based in Scotland or any of the EMEA Offices.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
* "Run" operations management and performance of our clients (url removed) platform and connected systems.
* Provide a single point of contact for business stakeholders to report incidents impacting the overall operations of the Salesforce platform and all its connected systems.
* Own and manage incidents that span multiple systems and teams through to resolution.
* Provide services ranging from incident management, service requests, SLA management, reporting and proactive monitoring to ensure the health and stability of the platform.
* Manage the (url removed) support vendor contract and ensure new developers receive training, knowledge transfer and onboarding.
* Work closely and collaboratively with the Salesforce "Build" team to deliver continuous system improvements and platform maturity.
* Analyze incidents to identify trends which require process, system or training interventions.
* Recommend and prepare the business case for automation opportunities.
* Support strategic initiatives/roadmaps for Enterprise CRM spanning across Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing globally.
* Collaborate closely with the Salesforce "Build" team and PM to provide a continuous and smooth transition of responsibility between the Build, Hypercare and Run phases.
Bachelor's degree and 4 years of Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 years of Information Technology experience OR 8 years of Information Technology experience.
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
* Exceptional sense of Customer Service
* At least 2 years of experience in maintenance / support project
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
* Strong understanding of Agile and ITIL processes
* Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Bitbucket, jenkins, Jira)
* Experience in integration technologies (for ex. Boomi)
* Problem solving / analytical thinking
* Teamwork and collaboration
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.