IT Account Manager – OTE Uncapped
Homebased option considered
My client is an IT Managed Service Provider looking for an IT Account Manager. They provide hardware/software cloud solutions and services for customers across the UK with key relationships with Microsoft, VMWare, HPE, HPI, AWS, Fujitsu, and Cisco Meraki.
They have a proven track record of delivering multivendor, best-of-breed solutions in a timely manner and providing all the necessary wrap-around services.
Main Duties of IT Account Manager
· Building relationships with key and emerging technology partners.
· Client retention and driving new business opportunities through regular client contact.
· Clearly explaining the relevance of the company`s value proposition to each client to identify the further expansion of your accounts.
· Prepare and close sales quotes.
· Achieving and exceeding revenue and profit-based targets.
· Managing and maintaining an accurate CRM sales pipeline.
· Take ownership and develop transactional recurring revenue.
· Principled to ensure self‐education of a competitive environment, market trends, and industry marketplace.
Knowledge and Experience needed for IT Account Manager
· Previous sales experience, ideally from within the IT or telecommunications industry.
· At least 3 years IT of successful sales experience
· Solid negotiation and presentation skills.
· Ability to identify and engage potential new prospects from all industry sectors
· A self-starter with the ability to work on your own initiative.
Personal Attributes of IT Account Manager
· Willingness to learn about new and emerging technologies
· Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
· Drive and ambition
· Passionate, confident with the entrepreneurial flair
· A positive can do attitude
Excellent bonus structure with unlimited OTE earnings
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.