Proagrica is looking for an Integrations Consultant with a good background in data workflow implementation and configuration to join its expanding Proagrica EU Network & Workflow Solutions Delivery Group. This represents an exciting opportunity to join Proagrica and contribute towards the implementation of a range of supply chain and system integration projects.
The successful candidate will work within the Integration Team connecting customer’s internal systems and infrastructure throughout the supply chain. The day-to-day work will be alongside Business Analysts, Project Managers, and the Support team with frequent interaction with external stakeholders.
The responsibilities of the role will include (but not be limited to) data exchange workflow implementation and data transformations as well as the associated unit and integration testing. The primary toolset will be based on the Interlok Framework and Cirrus integration platform, both developed, maintained and established over many years by Adaptris – part of the LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group.
The Integrations Consultant role will be based in the Heathrow office, with the ability to work from home, and will report to the Lead Integrations Consultant.
* Developing and testing data mappings, typically using XSLT.
* Configure and test data workflows implemented using the Interlok integration toolkit.
* Configure and test data transformations implemented using the Cirrus platform.
* Work with the DevOps team to ensure that configuration is successfully deployed and according to best practice.
* To work with project managers and the Lead Consultant of the Integrations team to ensure that projects are delivered efficiently, effectively and that progress is accurately reported.
* To assist junior team members in their training and learning.
* You are confident in front of technical and business minded colleagues
* You can troubleshoot and solve problems
* You have great communications skills
* You work well in a team as well as an individual
* You want a role where you can grow and shine
Key Skills Required:
* Knowledge of XML/JSON/HTML
* Knowledge of XSLT
* Knowledge of Web API Services (REST/SOAP)
* Knowledge of database technology (SQL, MySQL)
* Knowledge of different electronic message formats
Key Skills Desirable:
* Intermediate knowledge of
* Intermediate Knowledge of messaging (JMS, ActiveMQ, SonicMQ)
* Basic knowledge of programming languages
* Basic knowledge of build and deployment tools (Ant, Mavin and Gradle)
* Basic knowledge of DevOps/cloud technology (Jenkins, Puppet, AWS and Docker)
* Basic knowledge of ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash and Kibana)
* You will be educated to degree level in an IT related discipline
* Proven experience in a successful IT role
* Proven experience of project or service delivery to external or internal customers.
Adaptris Interlok ((url removed) is an event-based framework designed to enable architects to rapidly connect different applications, communications standards and data standards to deliver an integrated solution.
Cirrus is part of the Proagrica Network, providing an integration platform as a service. First deployed in 2001, Cirrus provides a scalable solution to organisations of all sizes and has successfully been deployed across multiple industry verticals. It allows local execution of integration to be centrally monitored and managed, along with the real-time event-based tracking, which offers complete visibility into the data transactions. It has been designed to offer 99.999% availability whether deployed on-premise or in the cloud.
The platform is recognised by Gartner Group and is rapidly evolving to keep pace with industry and technology trends. As such, the successful candidate can be assured that this is a role offering growth opportunities to the motivated individual.
About the Team
The Proagrica EU Network & Workflow Solutions – Integration Team is a well-established group that connects a plethora of agricultural datasets through the use of our domain expertise and technical skills.
The Integration Team always strives to create a very agile, sociable and friendly environment, supplemented by the surprisingly interesting use cases we are called to address as part of our integration strategy.
The technologies employed ensure that our techies are kept happy and challenged, whilst there is always a focus on empowering each individual to take full ownership of the solutions.
Beyond the scope of the Integration Team, Proagrica itself contains numerous other opportunities on the Farm Software and Connectivity, providing constant opportunities for career progression.
Furthermore, Proagrica is part of the LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group – a much bigger data and connectivity organisation. So, if it transpires that crops and tractors are not your thing, perhaps airplanes might turn out to be more interesting!
As one of the fastest growing brands within LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group, Proagrica is a global provider of independent connectivity and data-driven support solutions for the agriculture industry.
We deliver access to actionable intelligence to drive business growth across the value chain. Our superior products and services connect and empower industry participants to address their key needs around trading, productivity and compliance. We have created farm-focused and enterprise-focused solutions.
Our Enterprise solutions are built around the key competences of data connectivity and data analytics. Business benefits include supply chain management, supply chain standards compliance, and customer insight and engagement, essential for businesses looking to improve their value offering and expand in the modern marketplace
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.