JOB OVERVIEW: HL7 Integration Specialist / Developer (Mirth Connect experience essential!) sought by a leading UK healthcare company. Video interviews and 99% remote-working.
Contract type: 3 month or 6 month initial contract which may be extended
Rate: £300-£400 per day (this contract is OUTSIDE of IR35)
Location:- Video interviews and 99% remote-working available
For decades, my client has been providing nationwide unrivalled healthcare services. Their services continually evolve and develop to meet the needs of the local community.
The post holder will play a key role in systems design, developing, testing, maintainting, monitoring and supporting my client's integration environment. You'll be required to develop new interfaces in Mirth Connect. You'll also become part of a great team who takes pride in making a positive difference to the Healthcare industry for everyone's mutual benefit!
* Solid competency with Mirth Connect middleware integration platform
* Solid competency with integration standards such as HL7 messaging and knowledge of NHS data standards
* Experience with API protocols / schemas
* Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and systems.
* Excellent internal consulting skills.
* Strong understanding of technical issue resolution workflow and systems.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to think out of the box & innovate when required.
WHAT'S ON OFFER:-
Along with the chance to work with a growing global market leader who offers a superb working environment, company culture and very high staff retention ratio my client offers;
– A truely collaborative style of working and the opportunity to work with an established team of integration specialists.
– remote working
IF you are a strong match to the specific requirements for this role then please apply with a CV as soon as possible. Candidates who are not a close match sadly cannot be considered.
Keywords; Integration specialist, developer, engineer, HL7, middleware integration, mirth, ensemble, orion, rio, SystmOne, SQL Server, NHS, healthcare, Database, MS Azure
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.