We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Integration Architect to join our growing IT team based at Barbour House, South Shields. The role will form an integral part of the IT management team, taking primary responsibility for Integration design, documentation, and implementation across the end-to-end group IT systems landscape. With clear and efficient data flows alongside enhanced connectivity at the heart of a large portion of our current and future systems estate, this role will positively influence and shape this crucial domain. The combination of technical expertise, adaptability, hands on leadership and disciplined delivery will be critical success factors. The ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate to business management, strongly influence design solutioning decisions and manage and lead a development team.
Integration Architect Responsibilities:
• Define, document, and maintain an enterprise IT Integrations strategy and model to join up critical information across our applications, data, and technology.
• Lead the approach, design, documentation, and implementation of end-to-end integration solutions, considering business requirements, constraints, and ongoing supportability.
• Lead in setting up an Integrations service operating model to support legacy and new integrations effectively and efficiently.
• Lead on the design and rollout of an Integrations development framework and toolkit -standards/patterns/design principles/templates.
• Ownership and management of group Integrations Architecture risks and issues.
• Responsibility for timely and accurate delivery of the relevant part of the Group IT portfolio.
• Provide coaching and leadership to members of your team.
• Business process mapping and change leadership.
• Provide advice and guidance to IT team and associated stakeholders around options analysis and recommendation of Integration architecture and landscape decisions.
• Represent Barbour in external projects with customers and suppliers.
Integration Architect Requirements:
• Microsoft technologies such as MS SQL Server Stack, Azure, Azure DevOps, O365 architectures to inform and drive mid-term strategy.
• Expert SQL Server developer (all version), especially TSQL, SSIS and deployment strategies.
• Solution architecture for APIs (dev support and insight).
• Experience of Infor products and connectivity solutions, ION preferable.
• Data base architecture.
• Microservices Architecture.
• Business process / workflow mapping.
• A strong background in development roles.
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
• A confident and pragmatic technology leader.
• Strong organisational leadership skills, with a desire to coach and build capability and ways of working best practices across a team.
• Experience of working with the principles of Agile project delivery methodology.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build strong relationships across business functions.
• Ability to build relationships and influence at a senior management level.
• Expert business analysis skills to facilitate successful design and gap workshops across multiple operational and back-office business functions.
• Ability to manage multiple workstreams in parallel across resources in the team.
• Experience of IT leadership role, setting tone, expectation, and direction for team.
• Integrations across multiple enterprise systems and landscape, willingness to work closely and collaboratively with all IT teams including infrastructure across the estate.
• Retail systems experience and working environment preferable but not essential.
About J. Barbour & Sons Ltd:
J. Barbour & Sons Ltd founded in 1894 is a British lifestyle brand, home to the iconic Wax jacket. We design, manufacture and market stylish functional clothing and footwear for men, women and children inspired by the unique values of the British countryside. We are the proud holder of three Royal warrants and remain true to our core values as a fifth-generation family business. Barbour is sold in over 40 countries worldwide, including Europe, the US and Japan but we have our headquarters and roots firmly located in the North East of England.
Closing date for applications: 18th April, 2021
Note: In the event that a sufficient volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.
Location: Barbour House, South Shields
Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
• Discretionary Company bonus scheme.
• Staff discount.
• Staff shop.
• Healthcare cash plan.
• 25 days holiday as standard increasing with length of service plus bank holidays.
• Free onsite parking.
• Subsidised canteen.
You may have experience of the following: Solution Architect, Enterprise Solution Architect, Solution Design, Implementation Assurance, Application Solutions, IT Architecture, Senior Solution Architect, Implementation Assurance, Infrastructure Solutions, Application Solutions, IT Architecture, IT Network, Cloud-Based Infrastructure, Network Architect, etc.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.