Technologies, like people, work better when they work together. North offer a unique breadth and depth of expertise across the Internet of Things (IoT), networking and connectivity, and safety and security. Our smart integrated technology solutions transform the way people, organisations and places work. Delivering through five UK regional offices, we provide long term, multi-year partnerships in managed services and support, keeping organisations going in the right direction.
In this new role, we are looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to join our growing team to help increase market share and support sales by developing strong relationships with customers and generating, converting and closing leads and opportunities. Inside Sales Account Manager will be self-motivated and experienced in value-based selling and will be able to confidently and effectively optimise the services we provide to our clients, whilst building and maintaining successful relationships and customer loyalty.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter, who is comfortable working both autonomously and within a team environment, and who will demonstrate and reflect our core values of collaboration, community, creativity, humility and service.
• Generate and close leads and opportunities to achieve sales targets
• Develop and expand existing customer accounts
• Research target customers and leads to source new accounts
• Establish and maintain strong and productive relationships with customers and prospects
• Communicate North’s value-driven propositions in an effective and compelling manner
• Provide day-to-day customer account management and support, acting as a first point of contact
• Prepare proposals and quotations, liaising with the technical, sales and procurement teams
• Progress leads and opportunities through the customer sales order process
• Accurately forecast, manage and report activities
• Use CRM database to manage accounts and associated activities
• Support the sales and marketing teams, work collaboratively to develop and activate targeted campaigns
• Minimum 6 months experience within a sales or lead development role is essential
• Highly communicative, with the ability to connect with a wide audience at varying levels
• Customer focussed with experience of building meaningful relationships that support customer retention
• Critical thinker able to challenge thinking, express opinions, ask questions and negotiate conversions
• Resilient, driven and motivated to continually succeed
• Organised thinker and active listener, capable of confidently presenting value-based solutions
• Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple workstreams across a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.